Need compunder

Hi my brother is suffering from high fever i want someone to come at my place and give injection to him i have the prescription with me is dis possible?
views-icons 194 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you won't get a compounder on practo. suggest you to visit a doctor nearby and directly explain your problem. they might agree to come when they are free. regards, Dr Anil Jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?