Need clarification on thyroid
My mom's tsh is increased from 1.3 to 3.99... what may be the reason. She is taking thyronorm 75mcg.. T3 is 132 and T4 is 8.5 People are telling if she continuously eats same dosage she is having a risk of getting cancer.is this true.. what all foods should be avoided for thyroid

Hello I understand your concerns Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com We have many good homeopathic medicines for hypothyroidism to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Moreover as I am clinical dietician I can plan therapeutic diet for you to treat it effectively Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha's Homeopathic and Diet Clinic 09819      055014
Please It is due to thyronorm Send me previous and current reports on practo So that I can guide you precisely about thyronorm doses
Dear patient, I would like to know, The increase from 1.3 to 3. 99 took how much time? Then only I can comment