Need abortion @21-22 week

I need to abort my baby at 21-22 weeks of gestation I need help. my husband cheated me he married me twice stating that he has no family and not married and now 1 month ago i came to know his real face I alone could not bear this much of responsibility can you please help me what should I do. I want to abort this child and live my life stress free. I am in a great deal of stress now a days. My husband pressurizes me of aborting this child daily, his first wife also threatens me and wants me to do this leave my husband along with my in-laws. I want to commit suicide but can't do this. My parents are no more also I am alone no one to help and husband also cheated me. can you please help me??
views-icons 91 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Need abortion @21-22 week

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello ....generally we do not suggest abortions above 20 weeks of pregnancy ......even at 20 weeks it is with consultation of two I suggest you to consult a doctor and then discuss...secondlyi also need to examine you and know the exact week of gestation according to usg the doctor.. thank you