Need a longer private
Hello doc, I am in a relationship frm 1 yr,  had Intercours but sometimes my g.f tels me tat my size is small. I am scared I might lose dis relationship fr dis reason.

Dr. Harisha N L

The average length of a flaccid penis was 9.16 cm, whereas the average lengths of a flaccid stretched penis and an erect penis, respectively, were 13.24 and 13.12 cm, In addition, the average circumference was 9.31 cm for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm for an erect penis... In addition to this concern, referred to as small penis anxiety, some men who are preoccupied and severely distressed with the size of their penis may be diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder...consult urologist they will guide you further.