Need a couselling
Medically challenged person went through 19 sergeries all major and natuural. Facing major health and mental problem. Need a psychiatrist.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, It's an immense pain you must be going through physically as well as emotionally. It's indeed your strength & bravery which is helping you sail through this phase. It's a right decision from your end to take aid of a professional who could assist you to integrate & manage pain and also to make sense of everything that's happening with you so that you can cope optimally. You are a fighter, who has it in him to win even a tough battle like the one you are fighting. Any competent professional should be in a position to help you. Please do your research well and find a psychologist/psychiatrist/psychotherapist nearby, whom you would be comfortable with and start counseling with priority. Take Care & Wish you a speedy recovery as well as great life .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.