Nauseas in morning
Hi , Today after eating breakfast I had sudden nausea and chest irritation Iam also corona positive but symptoms are only cough and 14 days isolation is also almost over Taking normaxin rt  regularly for gas But for the past few days I have been taking amrox ls cough syrup and Allegra for morning and night coughs Any suggestions

Afternoon......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore If it was just one off episode following breakfast then nothing to worry ...likely just a vagal response. If its a recurring problem by all means revert back for a paid consultation. Bw Krishna X96632 83555X
Take Pantoprazole / levosulpiride x 7 days Continue Allegra for 7 days Gargles ( Luke warm water with saline ) 2 times a day Most likely your problem will be resolved Is not you can call me here I am gastroenterologist ( Specialist in these problems ) and explain in detail . Tc
Be rest assured if it's not there anymore. Take steam inhalation if it helps