Nausea, loose motion

I have been experiencing morning sickness, nausea, loss of appetite, loose motions since a few days. I puke everyday in the morning.. And I don't feel hungry at all. Still I eat something and feel okay. I also have mild fever and headache. Due to this I'm feeling very weak now. And I am taking ORS. Is this just stomach flu or could it be something more serious?

Doctor Answers (1) on Nausea, loose motion

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Select foods that are high in carbohydrates or protein, low in fat, and easy to digest. Salty foods are sometimes helpful, as are foods that contain ginger... Avoid greasy, spicy and fatty foods....Snack often. Before getting out of bed in the morning, eat a few soda crackers or a piece of dry toast. Nibble throughout the day, rather than eating three larger meals. An empty stomach may make nausea worse.....Drink plenty of fluids.....