Natural abortion
I am 5 weeks pregnant.I don't want to be a mother now because I have some family problems to be settled.My husband is working far away from my home.Now I am alone.So I can't go to hospital and have a medical abortion.Can you advice me some natural methods of abortion and guide me for that?

Sorry but there r no natural ways of abortion. But u can get an abortion done with medicine since u r only 5 weeks pregnant.

Natural delivery in a hospital Natural way to keep flies away Natural abortion methods