Nasal congestion
She has allergy to dust,cold,ice creams.And running nose ,strong nasal congestion happens usually which remains 4-5 days in which she cries a lot in day and night.Durring which she has to breath by mouth.pls give me permanent solution to it.Same history for me in my childhood.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. she needs to take care and avoid the triggering factors. drink warm water, take steam inhalations. use some kind of nasal spray. Rhine is one good nasal spray for paediatric age group of patients. kindly consult a pediatrician in person for further evaluation and treatment. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.