Nail scartch
I have deep nail scartch marks on my face how do i get rid of it. what kind of treament is required
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi. Scratch marks are basically superficial scars and will require scars modulation treatment. Usually includes creams, microneedling, PRP, lasers, etc. You must see a dermatologist to discuss the best form of treatment for you. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.