Myopia (eye sight of -5)
Is there treatment for myopia in Ayurveda? I have eye sight of -5 and -4.5. I am apprehensive of going with laser treatment because of its side effects.... Pls suggest...

There is no Ayurvedic treatment for such conditions.... Refractive surgery improves vision and reduces the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses. Your eye surgeon uses a laser beam to reshape the cornea. This type of surgery has become routine, but it's usually not recommended until the eyes have fully developed, in the 20s. Some of the possible complications that can occur after refractive surgery include: Undercorrection or overcorrection of your initial problem Visual side effects, such as a halo or starburst appearing around lights Dry eye Infection Corneal scarring Rarely, vision loss Discuss the potential risks and benefits of these procedures with your eye doctor.