Mymyshtania gravis eyelid
Hi docter I have occurred with problem mysthania in.my left eyelid with double vision in. I take medicine but its not helpful for me its started 2013 and till date I having this problem, can u please suggest which medication cure this disease.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

hello treatment of myasthenia includes use of steroids, pyridostigmine and immunosuppressives. treatment should be taken under guidence of neurologist
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, Double vision that results from myasthenia gravis is most often treated by blocking the vision from one eye. Either an eye patch can be worn or scotch tape can be placed over one lens in the eyeglasses. If one eyelid is very droopy and blocks the vision in that eye, the double vision will not require a separate treatment. Usually special glasses with prisms are not helpful because of the considerable fluctuation in the amount of double vision in patients with myasthenia gravis. Please consult ophthalmologist...