My wisdom tooth prbm
My wisdom tooth in lower jaw is causing prbm Left side s lying dwn horizontally but didnt cum out Right side is half grown and half has not cum out My question is what has 2 be done further???? I have attracted my x ray...plz do check

Dr. Bhanu Prakash
Dentist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

both  wisdom tooth's has to be extracted surgically, which ever side is giving lots of problem do extracted it first n other side after some time
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Both your wisdom teeth are indicated for extraction. Which ever impacted wisdom tooth is causing you problem extract that first and the other can be postponed to a latter date. since wisdom teeth erupt at a stage when jaw growth is complete, they tend to erupt in different directions causing pain and discomfort. Both your wisdom teeth extraction shouldn't be a cause of concern.
Dr. Asha Praveena
Periodontist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

this condition is called impaction of wisdom teeth...they should be removed by a small surgical procedure. visit a dentist nearby so that the details can be better explained