My TSH is 6.48
What should I do to take it back to normal. I am 23 years 160 cm height with 46 kg weight. My weight is constant since last 3 years. I usually face constipation AMD tiredness and loose motions and extreme pain in periods.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to take thyroid medications to make it normal. In your case, you need to consult a general physician in person for that prescription. Take a tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks. Tab. Supracal pro once a day after food for a month.  Thyroid will be dealt by the general physician when you meet him. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.