My TSH is 6.48
What should I do to take it back to normal. I am 23 years 160 cm height with 46 kg weight. My weight is constant since last 3 years. I usually face constipation AMD tiredness and loose motions and extreme pain in periods.
335 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to take thyroid medications to make it normal. In your case, you need to consult a general physician in person for that prescription. Take a tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks. Tab. Supracal pro once a day after food for a month.  Thyroid will be dealt by the general physician when you meet him. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.