My tonsills by allerged .
Tonsils infections no pain olny allergy For it is longtime that priblem faced. I used tablet citrizen just relif again twovdays after its continously repeatd

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

first of all I don't think your symptoms are anything to do with tonsils. you seem to suffering from allergy and you need to take long term treatment for the same. since cetrizine works for your symptoms you can use better antihistamines with minimal side effects and sedation for effective control of your symptoms. kindly consult nearby ENT specialist for treatment