My toe's nail infection
My toe's nail damaged while walking. It was cured but now it has develop fungal infection in both legs toe. Shall I get them removed nails through surgery as I am taking TYZA from last three month but no improvement.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Have you shown itto any dermatologist and confirmed it's a fungal infection or are you just taking it on your own. Fungal infection infection can be confirmed through koh examination and fungal culture. Nail infections usually take a long time to go and drug resistance is very common. Consult a good dermatologist for further evaluation. They might change the antifungal to itraconazole