My stomach pain
Hi this is Anju here recently I got married and my problem is wen ever I get closer to my husband I get a urine infection I don't know and even though I have a kidney stone so may I know wat should I do for this but the infection is from past 5years is their any treatment for my symptoms please let me know 
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello. you need to take general precautions like washing before and after doing it. since urethra opening and vaginal opening are close to each other it happens. drink lots of water. cranberries are known to help in urine infection. consider the above advice and you should be fine. if still persists, get a urine test done and consult a gynaecologist. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?