My small kid around 7 mon
Dear sir/madam my son also seven months going to eight month coming  so me and my wife doing sexs or not tell me  I don't know any idea give me suggtions
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
hi you have a small baby . so you have to ask for contraception of progestogen only tablets if she is breast feeding or have  an intrauterine contraceptive device inserted. eotjer ways you have to use barriermethod of condpms.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?