My siti is chulkaing

I am a lady, I am married my hair where I wear side is chulkoche how can I control it please state me the way I am suffering from it
views-icons 14 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
I m unable to understand ur problem . plz describe in detail and if possible send me some pics of affected area.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?