My Sexual Desires....
Hello Doctor...I want to say that I think my penis is so small.... It's size is 2-2.5 Inches without erection and 3.5-4 inches when it is fully erect..I'm not able to do intercourse properly...Sperm count is all okay Because of the tiny size I feel ashamed before my partner in the bed... Plz give me the advice for this...

Share your penis image with me privately Then i will suggest you a best treatment in Ayurveda

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+194
Chat with a sexologist
ur size is exactly avergae indian size, i can provide details
There is no maximum or minimum size of penis. Ur size of penis is normal. Do not worry. Take proper counselling