My right belly pains alot
Sometimes my right stomach pains, i am afraid of operation for appendix, my weight is 60 kg. Want to lose weight. I jump 300 times a day. Drink lota of water. But not getting what to do with this. Not becoming slim yet.

Dr. Govind Singh Raghvanshi
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Kanpur

Aapko apne khane me se roti chawal kam karna chahiye aur fruit and milk add kar dena chahiye aur pain kio hota uske liye ultrasound kra ke report bhejo vaise gas acidity se bhi pain hota hai and do ypga and stireching excessive
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
First of it is necessary to find the cause of pain in abdomen. For that you need to go for USG whole abdomen. Avoid spicy fried and junk food. Avoid tea coffee and aerated drinks. Always prefer lukewarm water for drinking. Take proper sleep at night. Start with pranayam in the morning atleast for 30 min.