My problem is drowsy
Hi. My age is 24 my name is daniel..  I'm having this problem from small..  While travelling in bus feel like vomiting and faint. Bus and car mainly..  If I'm travelling in bike or auto I'm comfortable. And same way I'm scared off this every morning I get up I feel drowsy and guidy..  . Please help me I'm scared

Dr. Supriya Kabra
Homoeopath 7 yrs exp Ghaziabad

these two problems are different.first is car sickness which is very common.you can take homeopathic medicine regarding this.next problem is drowsy feeling in morning.please check if u r having cervical problem or not.get x ray done.than only any treatment can be started.