My problem is allergy
I have allergy in my mouth around and  my hand . this problem is from two years .so what should i do ?
98 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der candidiasis Viral infection Contact dermatitis should be ruled out consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?