My periods r getting late

Hi. My periods r getting delay ..last period was on 30 sep.. in my case 2-3 days before or after happened so many time bt such a long duration is for the first time.on 7th Nov I checked,r result was negative..I m worried wt should I do..don't want to plan for second baby now..I heard abt some medicine for having periods..can u plz guide me..or tell the solution .

Doctor Answers (2) on My periods r getting late

Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
It's this the first time or are you having delayed periods since some time? If pregnancy test is negative, you can wait for a week and repeat if still delayed. We can prescribe you pills after that.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello when I understand your anus it but then its more than a month at you didn't get your periods... yes I understand the stress and other hormonal reasons might be the case but then even if the pregnancy test is negative and there was an unprotected intercourse better to go for obs scan and proceed further .thank you
meet a gynaecologist