My period is not stop.
I am 24 year I am doing sex with by Feoncay and I am pregnant and I am eating pregnancy abortion pills after that my periods in not stop.can u plz give me suggestion bcoz I am really tensiod.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. who suggested you the pills that you have taken? i can suggest only one thing. consult a gynecologist in person, let her examine you and then decide as to what is wrong and how to deal with it. do not do any self medications it will be harmful. do not delay any further and consult a gynaecologist. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. bangalore.