My mother got infected with COVID 19
As She is on 9th day of her journey please suggest me how many blood tests and other tests should be done to check her overall condition. Note :- She is under medication from nearby hospital and  the only thing is that because of some vomating, fever and roza  (before infected)  she feels so much weaknesses and her Oxygen level is around 95-98.

Hello, Saturation is good, continue monitoring it twice daily. She will be feeling tired as that's caused due to the infection. Give her small quantities of nutritious food 3-5 times a day. I can prescribe medication for her fever and vomiting, but please take a consult so I can :) :)

Get cbc kft hrct and crp done
take t.ondem 4mg for vomiting
continue to watch spo2 levels