diabetes-icon

My husband is a diabetic.

He is at the age of 27 he is a diabetic.getting high readings of 350 sir pls help us.And feeling tired

Doctor Answers (2) on My husband is a diabetic.

Dr. Nikhil Prabhu Mumbai | Diabetologist
His glimeperide 1 mg tablet is not able to control his sugars and need to increase medication. Diabetes is progressive disease. Get his lab investigations done including Fasting , PP, HbA1c. You need to consult a diabetologist after this investigations to alter medication dosage. At present follow proper diet and avoid High carbs especially refined once.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi. Depending on what type of diabetes you have, blood sugar monitoring, insulin and oral medications may play a role in your treatment. Eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight and participating in regular activity also are important factors in managing diabetes... Treatment for type 1 diabetes involves insulin injections or the use of an insulin pump, frequent blood sugar checks, and carbohydrate counting. Treatment of type 2 diabetes primarily involves monitoring of your blood sugar, along with diabetes medications, insulin or both.. Consult Physician for further evaluation and treatment...