My hand is cutted by glas
My hand is cutted by glass but that mark doesn't cured i consulted many skin cares but no results can u please help me to cure this mark if in case i get plastic surgeory it can be easily cured?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings.  It is tough to remove a scar completely.  But it's Appearance can definitely be improved.  This can further be evaluated if youcould send photos or see me or any qualified dermatologist personally.  Laser, Microneeedling are possible options.
Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
Dermatologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata
First of all, please write proper grammar. There is no word cutted. It should be written as my hand was cut by a piece of glass. You should understand that no medicine or advice can be given without seeing the patient.