My hairfall
Sir I am a 21 year old student and in this age I am suffering from hair fall.will you please can help me

Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
You just consult your nearest homeopathic doctor for natural treatment of hair falls
Hi, androgenic alopecia is a common form of hair loss in men. Increased levels of androgens in hair follicles can lead to a shorter cycle of hair growth and the growth of shorter and thinner strands of hair. Additionally, there is a delay in the growth of new hair to replace strands that are shed. Consult Dermatologist for treatment..