My hair has a become thin
My hair has become thin and has a lot of split ends, but I can't stop using the straightener cause i have very curly hair which doesn't suit me so I straighten it. What can I do now?

In women - several causes of unhealthy hair, hair fall and hair thinning can be identified. Importantly, anaemia, sudden weight loss or weight gain, hormonal issues including thyroid, recent illness, female pattern alopecia, vitamin deficiencies - to name a few. Stress, pollution and other environmental factors, parlour damage due to straightening further add to hairfall, thinning and unhealthy hair. So please see a qualified dermatologist near you to understand, what could be the definite cause for hair fall in your case and try to rectify the same. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards