My hair are very thin

My hair are very thin please give me some home remedies for thick and strong hair which increase my hair volume
views-icons 49 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on My hair are very thin

Hair fall can occur due to many reasons like stress, chemical damage, nutritional deficiency, enviornmental factors, pollution etc. We need to access the exact reason to start treatment.
Home remedy.
Take 100ml coconut oil boil 2-4 pcs of amla fruit n 8-10 curry leaves in that oil till fruit n leaves turn black.
Filter and strain. Massage it on scalp with finger tips gently. Wash hair next morning with curd mixed with besan. In ready to use you can start using rishi grow hair oil at bed time( Robin Herbal Healthcare products. ...visit ) & wash with
robin plus herbal shampoo.
Use clean oil if dandruff is the reason as this oil treats it in just two applications along with reducing itching. Internal ayurvedic medicines if required will be provided after studying your bodily constitution as per ayurveda. Do it for two months and your hair fall will reduce to normal.
As it's a very slow process so you can't see results in a week.
Eat more of green leafy vegies and fresh seasonal fruits. Take amla powder or amla murabba/ carrot murabba twice daily.

Use neem wood comb for managing hair and this should be changed regularly.
Reduce your stress by yoga and meditation.
Add some coconut daily in your diet.
Keep water in copper vessel overnight and drink in the morning empty stomach.
Avoid chinese foods and food stuffs packed in plastics. Avoid white flour (maida), excessive salt and spices.
Let me know after it and I will advise accordingly