My front hair line is goi

My front hair line is going back so My doubt is with dermoroller treatment can we get back hair we lost and can we reduce the hair loss

Doctor Answers (1) on My front hair line is goi

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Dermaroller combined with medicines like minoxidil and finasteride will help you get your hair back. Areas where your scalp is shiny and no hair follicles are visible with even a trichoscopy, do not respond to treatment as the follicles would have completely closed. The best treatment for those losing more hair in the front, is hair transplant. However, even with hair transplant you will need to continue medical therapy to maintain the remaining hair on your scalp. Make sure you do not use the dermaroller on your own at home and that it is performed in a dermatologists clinic where all precautions are taken to prevent infection. I advise dermaroller once in 2 weeks to my patients. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore