My face looks dull and dry excessive.
My face looks dull and excessive dry with pores and whiteheads. Also there are few eczema scars on face. My face does not look glowy now.

Proper skin care regime , specific treatments like peels and lasers, apart from a healthy lifestyle is the key .
Consult with a dermatologist for proper evaluation and specific treatment.
Various home based peels and serums are available now a days to get that extra glow to your skin. Provide with photos for proper evaluation of your skin so that appropriate treatment can be advised.
consult online with me for detailed prescription
Along with Dr  komals advise 1. Reduce junk food 2. Take adequate water 3* Limit your mobile use 4. Apply a moisturiser