My Dermatogist recommende
My Dermatologist recommended me Deriva CMS+Emolene 1:1 and Glyco6+ClearZ 1:1on Alternate days. I forgot to ask her that should I massage it and keep it or wipe it away?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  .what do you suffer from? For what has is suggested this? Where do you apply these? Whats the point in posting a incomplete question. Atleast you should have mentioned for what you consulted a dermatologist if  ot the diagnosis. Consult your dermatologist again in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.