My breast growth is slow
I am 20 year old girl . and my body is nor devloping as it should be in 20 years . i mean to say that my whole body is okk but my breasts are nor according to my body , they are very very smaller if i compare them to my whole body , i don't know why they are not growing . i had also checked my thyroid in pathology lab but its normal. so you please suggest me what can be reason and what is solution

Hello, its not a medical condition ,many have smaller breast , breast development depends on Harmone called estrogen and your still 20 , it will grow more over it will not cause any problem. Usually thin built girls will have small breast , you have to take nutritious food , exercise daily. ...