My both hand has numbnes

My both hands has numbness continuously. I can not sens what is in my hand example I can not put my shirt button, my left hand fingers not sensing the button hole and right hand fingers do not feel the buttons. to button my shirt i have to see the button hole and see the button then I insert the button in to the hole. both hand fingers are feeling numbness and sens less. I have problem in walking, sitting and getting up, feel heavy, whole body has feeling of imbalance.

Doctor Answers (2) on My both hand has numbnes

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Does your hand shake while you button your shirt? Is it difficult to initiate movements? If its not then its most likely not Parkinson's but something else which is however related to the central nervous system. You have to consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management of this issue. Do not delay it. The sooner the diagnosis and treatment, the sooner you will recover and the chances of complete recovery will also be greater. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Gyaneshwar Ghaziabad | General Physician
You need to consult a physician or neurologist. It appears to be due to Parkinson's disease which results from malfunctioning of certain inhibitory neurons in brain and is related with age. Early treatment is beneficial, as it may slow the progression of disease and will improve day today functions.