My Baby motion problem.
My wife delivered before 20 Days.she delivered a healthy baby.but since 2 Days baby going to motion nearly 8 Times per day.is this any problem.please suggest me.

Hello, I appreciate your concern towards your baby. I would like to tell you that the frequency of a new born baby will be 5-10 times in day. But of its associated with improper feeding of the baby and with thrilled cry and no shedding of tears with distended abdomen then there is something hiring thats irritating your baby's stomach then you need mistake your baby to children specialist. Usually it happens in infants due to the inability to digest the milk and it takes 1 week to a month accordingly so no need worry about it. Feed your baby as much times as possible as long as she's taking mom's great milk. Thank you for consulting. Take good care of your baby.