cardiologist-icon
My aunt have PE
My aunt have premonary embolism.she is being treated but doctors are saying they cannot give high dose of medicine as she recently had brain hamerage surgery.the blood clot is taking too long to disolve so what to do? Please suggest.

Hello, I understand your care. But this is a case of emergency care so your aunt needs care from doctors who are very skilled at there best. As doctors are already taking care of her and they know her condition better than anyone. Kindly take care of your Aunt Thank you