My 6 m old baby head big
Hi, we have 6month baby girl. Her head is bigger is there any thing needs to worry. She looks normal and very active baby. But her head is little bigger from middle of her head

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... There are different shapes of head like brachycephaly, scaphocephaly... Usually in all infants head circumference is bigger than chest circumference till one year... If she is normal and no hydrocephalus nothing is worry, it's not a medical problem.... She might be having different shape.. I

Babies head shapes when to worry Baby big head circumference