My 2 months baby boy

Hi,  my 1.5 months baby boy suffering from fever since yday's not constant. It's remain for 2-3 hrs and then he will be normal. Yday I consulted doctor as well he said there is climate viral fever...He's taking feed properly. Now I m worried what should I do now...should I wait for today or consult anther Dr
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on My 2 months baby boy

doctor profile image
Answered wait for another 1 day. give paracetamol syrup when there is fever as advised by your doctor. if fever not subsides after 2 to 3 days then you can for investigations under the guidance of your doctor. .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?