Mustarbation habit

I am having a concern with the way I mustarbate. I sleep lying on my abdomens and hold a pillow. I rub my male organ against bed holding tight my pillow and subsequently I cum. I have never mustarbated using my hands shaking my male organ. I afraid whether it will cause problems in real sex with my wife in near future ? whether it will be enjoyable to have sex by insertion of male organ inside female organ ? how many percentage of people mustarbate in this may? please advice.

Doctor Answers (1) on Mustarbation habit

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Masturbation--it's not a disease it's just a desire...it's ok if you masturbate once or twice...too frequent masturbation may cause you problems....try to avoid frequency by distraction methods like yoga,meditation,listening to music,by doing activities you like etc. masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful..