Mustache and beard

I am vamsi 22 years old actually my problem was my mustache and beard not grown properly because of tat I'm looking like a teen age boy but not looking like a young man. It feels me like shameful and uneasy . Is there is any solution for my problem . Is there is any medical cosmetic cream to grow my facial hair.
views-icons 211 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. This could be a genetic issue in case your father or brother too may have developed facial hair in their twenties. This could also be a constitutional issue where some people have fewer hair roots than others and would not develop very dense beards all their life. If other secondary sexual characters have not developed then it's worth seeing a endocrinologist. Else see a dermatologist near you and you could try minoxidil gel for whatever worth it may be. Hope this helps. Dr Govind S Mittal
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?