Mustache and beard

Hi, my age is 28, i hv a mustache but not thick and porper, also same issue in beard, beard is not grown in correctly and fully. I wish to keep many styles in mustache and beard, but due to improper growth, i'm unable to do it. Is there any treatment available to grow mustache and beard properly and evenly??
views-icons 144 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

you may be having alopecia areata...consult dermatologist they will do the needful after clinical examination regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?