Muscular weakness
My son has muscular weaknesses he is not able to stand or walking I need to refer doctor have good experience in this field as I have visited many doctors and no one come to know exact problem with my son We feel that he was no strong enough when he was born After one year we noticed that he is not other kids Last three months we found him improved after he got good training But slowly He is able to eat with his own self He is able to set but not with his own self I need to consult specialist Doctor His age now 3 yrs 9 month Am In pune city

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to take him to a a neurologist and get him checked out by a neuro physician in person for further evaluation and management.  This condition needs physiotherapy and some medications which would be suggested by the neurologist.  You can go to NIMHANS . Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Anusha D
Neurologist 10 yrs exp Chennai

Please consult a pediatric neurologist...If you have already tried several neurology opinions, then please go to NIMHANS, Bangalore...