Muscular stiffness & pain

I have pain in my thighs, in and around knees and lower back (like what one feel post excersizing) since 10-15 days now. The pain is spreading and by yesterday night i could feel it in my hands and toes. Today morning when I woke up I also felt stiffness in my fingers also, along with the pain in the muscles. Due to the pain and stiffness I feel uncomfortable to hold anything tight or even a little heavy, climb up or down stairs or squat. Apart from that at times i feel dizzy, I have been feeling drained of energy since few months and difficult to wake up in the morning, due to bodyache and uneasiness that i feel throughout the night. Also, I noticed that my period discharge has also comparatively reduced although periods are on time except for the last month. Please note that I visited my parents recently and two of my family members had chikungunya

Doctor Answers (1) on Muscular stiffness & pain

Dr. Jay Kirtani Delhi | General Physician
I seems with so many problems a workup for autoimmune disorder and workup from gynecological perspective needs to be done simultaneously, thyroid related disorders also needs to be also worked up,  suggest a for a thorough check up.