Muscular pain
I am having muscular pain in my theigh for past one year. It seems like muscles get stretch and mostly it will effect me in winters. Please recommend me a category of doctor in which my problem will get resolve?

Hello, I understand your pain. This is very common and happens with everyone. But it is not usual that a personbhaving cramps for this long it would be intermittent. You need to consult a general physician of your locality and you need get proper advice from him. You need to plot one on practo and go consult him for you assistance. Thank you

Muscular weakness causes Muscular fatigue causes