Muscular pain
I am having muscular pain in my theigh for past one year. It seems like muscles get stretch and mostly it will effect me in winters. Please recommend me a category of doctor in which my problem will get resolve?
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your pain. This is very common and happens with everyone. But it is not usual that a personbhaving cramps for this long it would be intermittent. You need to consult a general physician of your locality and you need get proper advice from him. You need to plot one on practo and go consult him for you assistance. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Muscular weakness causes Muscular fatigue causes
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.