Muscle swelling
I have a muscle swelling on left side of jaw below cheeks its been there for more than a month with no pain .. Neither it has grown in size nor it has decreased . I used minoxidil 5 on my face for beard growth just to let you know if that matters . And i use to smoke . I have become health anxious since i have quit smoking .

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Any swelling, anwhere in the body needs to be evaluated. Its very difficult to comment on anything without examining the swelling. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  It might not even be a muscle thing as you are saying. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
I hope there is no dental related swelling at time if u r getting yr 3 molar tooth then also swelling comes.else it cud be due to swollen parotid gland. get it check with yr DR.AS it is not paining.