Muscle knot trigger point
I have muscle knots or trigger point near my neck and shoulders. Looking for Dry needling treatment.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, The medical term for muscle knots is myofascial trigger points. it seems to be connected to an abnormal build up of protein after a release of lactic acid. Consult Orthopedician...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?