Knot in abdomen
From past one week, he is feeling knot in left side of abdomen,near stomach. And its increasing in size daily. Which specialist he should go to? Kindly help. Thanks.
171 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Do a sonography of Abdomen first and then you could visit a surgeon or a physician based on your report.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?