Muscle clot in thigh

Sir/mam suddenly i feel a clot in my right side thigh. Is it a blood clot or a thigh knot i don't know bt am feeling pain am pressing it by my finger. Its feel like a small ball. Can you tell me what is it? Is there any solution for it except surgery?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. When did this swelling appear? Did you suffer any trauma? See, the swelling in question could be even a lipoma, a cyst or anything, it needs examination by a general surgeon and even a few tests like ultrasound and FNAC . Kindly consult a general Surgeon and get it checked out. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...it is very difficult to tell about the treatment without knowing what the condition is. Swellings in the thigh could be anything from a lipoma, neuro fibromas to antibioma or calcified cyst. It will need detailed examination and further investigations including fnac or ultrasound. First the swelling should be diagnosed. Then only we can comment about the treatment. So kindly consult a nearby general surgeon for further evaluation.